To inform you about the art13 of the law no 196-03 regards protection of personal data.
We wish to inform you that your personal data- collected directly from you- will be used by landlord restaurant "LE RUOTE" of Conti Maria and sent to other companies in full respect of fundamental principles that are imposed:
- By directive 95/46 EC of European parliament about the protection of individuals regard to the processing of personal data and traffic data;
- By directive 97/66 EC for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- By the directive 97/07 EC and legislative decree 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distant contracts;
- By directive 00/31EC about electronic commerce;
- By legislative decree no 196 of 30 June 2003-code regarding the protection of personal data;
- By legislative decree 70/2003 about electronic commerce.
OPERATION ABOUT TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATED PURPOSES
Below we summarize all the operations we conducted regards collection, storage or elaboration of your personal data and the purpose we achieve with each of them:
- Collection, storage and communication to third people of your personal data in order to provide our products of services and to provide to judicial authorities the required information;
- Elaboration of personal data you give us and the data we get from your web navigation, according to the process described in greater detail in the general conditions of service, in order to define your commercial profile;
- Use of your commercial profile by landlord restaurant “LE RUOTE” of Conti Maria for marketing and promotional purposes of landlord restaurant “LE RUOTE” of Conti Maria;
- Collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative purposes, accounting, including any e-mail transmission of commercial invoices;
- Use of your commercial profile by landlord restaurant “LE RUOTE” of Conti Maria and for marketing and promotional purposes of third parties.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The treatment will be totally automated by a process that allows you to detect the commercial attitudes of the customers as shown by the network behavior. Landlord restaurant "LE RUOTE" of Conti Maria through the training system and storage of data, ensures and guarantees that they will not understand, directly or indirectly, arguments concerning sensitive data in accordance with article 4 letter D and 26 of legislative decree no 196/03. Therefore, it excludes any treatment that may directly or indirectly sensitive data.
FREEDOM TO GIVE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes given to the points (a)(b)(d) is necessary. In case of refusal to give consent, it will not be possible to provide the services of landlord restaurant "LE RUOTE" of Conti Maria. The consent for purpose (c) and (e) must be subject to specific approval.
OWER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The data controller is landlord restaurant "LE RUOTE" of Conti Maria in the person of its legal representative. Every instances to the art.7 of decree no196/03 should be sent to landlord restaurant “LE RUOTE” of Conti Maria or sent mail to email@example.com.
Art7 legislative decree 196/03(rights)
- In relation to the processing of personal data subject you have the right to obtain information of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain info with the respect to:
- The data source
- Purposes of the processing
- Logic of the treatment
- Identity of the owner and managers of the person to whom the data may be communicated.
- The person has the right to:
- Updating, rectification or integration of data collected
- The cancellation, anonymization or booking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- Certification the operations described above have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except were such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection.
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material..